On Sunday 31st October, clocks go back one hour at 2am in Ireland. Please take this into consideration when attending your appointment.
Many health experts in both the UK and Irish governments have suggested that a Vitamin D policy should be part of the recovery strategy for COVID-19. Get tested today through Randox Health…25/02/2021
- A new express COVID-19 testing service has now launched in Ireland, with a rapid next day delivery of results. From global diagnostics provider Randox, a laboratory partner in the UK’s National COVID-19…09/11/2020
- EU Traffic Light System: How to get a COVID-19 PCR test before travelling As COVID-19 infection rates continue to rise in many parts of the world, an increasing number of countries are…04/11/2020
- €99 Express COVID-19 Testing Service launched in Dun Laoghaire
- Does having Vitamin D deficiency put you at risk for COVID-19?
- Travelling to a country that requires antigen testing?
- New Express COVID-19 Testing Service with next day results launched in Dublin
- EU TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM: HOW TO GET A COVID-19 PCR TEST BEFORE TRAVELLING